Friday, August 26, 2005

tell me what you thought about.

i promise that one day, if HE contines with his way of dealing with stuff and making empty promises, he wouldnt be around anymore to live life this way. i will personally slaughter him like the way those cruel poachers kill the animals before finishing him with the help of your friendly neighbourhood (drain-habitat) fishes. HE is affecting our grades. its not that i dont like him, i just dont like his way of dealing with responsibility.

and we had soccer clinic today! mschicken left me alone to fend for myself. how sweet right? we did heading and i thought that my forehead was gonna swell triple the size of a luohan's. after the very short practice, it was ljs with hoel, ili and nurul, nad.

and yes. the most enjoyable part was the part where i started to devour my chicken. oh, and i also found ALOT OF ANTS in my coke! it was like as if they decided that fishes were their role models or something.

there's maths tmr. 8-10am. what the hell is the main purpose of a 5-day week?

okay. its back to stoning. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home